Santoshpur Kolkata Beyond Vision Photographic Society
Govt. Regd. under WEST BENGAL ACT XXVI of 1961, No. S0029414 of 2022-2023
Santoshpur Kolkata Beyond Vision Photographic Society has this day been registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961.
Regd. Office: Holding No. C1-182 /18/ New Santoshpur Road, Flat no-13, Floor no – 4th , Narayani Apartment, Maheshtala, P.O. Bidhangarh, P.S. Rabindranagar, Kolkata-700066.
The objects for which the society: 4(2) of WBSR Act 1961 :
1) To promote photography and photography related activities.
2) To organize photography competition, seminar, workshops, capacity building in all sectors of life.
3) To promote photography to the under privileged group of the Society.
4) To provide technical assistance for learning and processing of photography free of cost.
5) To use photography as a conservation tool, impacting on eco-tourism and nature awareness.
6) To empower indigenous stake-holders for participatory management of nature.
7) Showcasing our rich biodiversity for promotion and protection.
8) To help the aged, sick helpless and indigent persons.
9) To alleviate the sufferings of animals or other living creatures as may be deemed appropriate.
The object shall always remain restricted within the scope of section 4(2) of the WBSR Act 1961.
The above objects will be done as per the prevailing law of the country. The income and properties of the society whatsoever derived or obtained shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the object of the society and no portion thereof shall be paid to or divided amongst any of its members by way of profits.